Prices & Policies
Introductory special for new students:
- Monthly Membership: $50 (one month only)
- Monthly Membership: $129
- Monthly Membership with Childcare: $145
Full rate memberships include unlimited drop in adult classes, 25% off series, 10% off workshops, and access to members only events.
Monthly memberships require a three month minimum commitment.
Payments are processed on the first of the month. If starting after the first, the first month will be prorated and not included in initial three months.
A thirty day written (email) notice is required to cancel membership.
- 10 class: $160 (valid for 4 months from activation date)
- 5 class: $85 (valid for 4 months from activation date)
- Drop in: $20 (valid for 4 months from activation date)
15% discount for students, military, and fitness instructors.
- 10 pack: $50 (valid for 4 months from activation date)
- 5 pack: $30 (valid for 4 months from activation date)
- Drop-in: $7 (valid for 4 months from activation date)
Class and Childcare packages expire as 4 months after first use, no exceptions. Please keep these dates in mind before purchasing your package.
Forms of Payment
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Registering and canceling registration
Class reservations (aerial policy below) must be cancelled 4 hours in advance or you will be charged for that class. Monthly Membership and New Client Membership pass holders will be charged a $10 late cancel fee. If you are a no show for a class same policy applies.
Aerial class reservations must be cancelled 24 hours in advance, or you will be charged. No exceptions.
Cancellations must be made online, and will not be honored through email or phone call.
Please arrive on time for class. If you do not sign up online, or you are late arriving, we cannot guarantee your spot in class or in childcare.
Walk ins are always welcome space permitted. Come early. You will need to sign a waiver and pay for class before it begins.
We cannot guarantee space in a class or childcare room if you are not registered in advance.
Each child must have a separate reservation.
Please note that we may cancel any class. Please make sure you check the online schedule frequently and your contact information is up to date including your phone number.
We reserve the right to cancel workshops or sessions because of low enrollment. Should this occur a full refund will be given.
Weather/Emergency cancellations are posted on our website, online schedule, and our Facebook page.
Workshop/Series credit policy:
You must cancel within 72 hours notice of when the workshop/series is scheduled to begin. There are no refunds on workshops/series. We will do our best to issue a credit to your Local Motion account, however, please note that some workshops may have a no credit/no refund policy.
Things to consider:
- If you have an injury or medical condition or history it is your responsibility to inform the instructor before class.
- No cell phones or heavy perfumes in class.
- We love for our students to make friends and feel at home in the studio. However, if there is a class in session please be mindful to speak in low tones as not to disrupt the practice of others who are in the midst of their flow.
- If you arrive late for a yoga class, please do not enter until after centering.
- If coming with children, please arrive early to get them settled before class begins. This is beneficial for both the children, and the students.